Wednesday 23 September 2009

Robbed Blind Drunk

Reports of what preceded the Compass Gallery opening are hazy at best. What is known is that by the next morning I was without a suitcase and had lost much of my dignity. The suitcase was far more important to me than dignity. "Dignity is for morons" Still not over my loss it seems. It is understandable though, I lost 9 paintings that night. Why I was carrying them around at 3 in the morning...i dont know. Its as though I felt like an old salesman, selling his wares on the streets. And how that bubble did burst.  I has assure you though that if I ever find out who it was that called me that night, laughing at my painting skills and underwear. I will deposit them into the Clyde tied to a rock.

Stolen Paintings



No comments:

Post a Comment